The Tonbridge, Edenbridge & Malling Business and Enterprise Club was founded in March 2022 to strengthen the links between the business community and our Member of Parliament & Borough Council Leader.
- to provide a forum for discussion and networking for all businesses, commercial organisations, traders and entrepreneurs who work, live or trade within Tonbridge, Edenbridge & Malling and the surrounding area who support the values of opportunity and aspiration.
- to provide information on issues of importance and interest to the business community, in respect of national government policies including new legislation from Westminster that may have an impact on the business sector.
- to provide information on issues of importance and interest to the business community, in respect of local government policies including new projects that may have an impact on the business sector.
- to provide opportunities to share any issues and/or creative ideas to improve the landscape for businesses in Tonbridge and surrounding areas with Tonbridge & Malling Council
- to provide opportunities for social gatherings, for like-minded individuals from the business community to meet, network and engage with each other to their mutual benefit and to meet with leading Conservative politicians and representatives;
The events are informal buffet lunches/brunches which provide an informal opportunity to network with other Business & Enterprise Club members.
Friday 10th June 2022- Business Networking Lunch
Friday 7th October 2022 - Business Networking Lunch
Friday 16th December 2022 - Christmas Business Networking Lunch
Other dates to follow
Cost £100 per annum.
- Invitation to 4 exclusive events.
- Buffet Lunch - tea, coffee, water & juice.
Join the Club below:
You can sign up for individual events @ £25 per event.
You do not need to be a member of the Conservative Party to join the Club, although we hope that you will consider joining the Party and help us deliver the change Britain needs to encourage growth, jobs and the economy. The fee goes towards running costs such as room booking, buffet lunch, tea, coffee, water & juice – with the rest going towards a ‘speaker fund’ to secure a high profile speaker such as the Business Secretary further down the line. Constituents can still book to see their Member of Parliament or the Leader of the Borough Council through normal channels free of charge.
For more information, contact the Association Deputy Chair - Sarah Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org.